School Day Essentials
- Attendance – Students need to come to school every day, this will give teachers and opportunity to maintain students on grade level.
- Tutorials – Never miss tutorial sessions, they are design to review essential TEKS for all students.
- Homework – Read 15-30 minutes every day, complete and turn in math, science, and language arts homework
- Engagement- Students must give each lesson their undivided attention, learning starts with you!
- Student Information – keep student information updated, call the office when an address or a phone number changes
- Backpack – a sturdy backpack is an absolute must-have, especially for younger children. Parents can choose a backpack with padded straps and a wide base for comfortably holding school books and binders, and journals.
- Pens and Pencils – you can never have enough pens and pencils! Students may need washable markers, crayons, and colored pencils.
- Water Bottle – Stay hydrated all day long with your personal water bottle. Stainless steel or plastic water bottles are a great choice for younger children.
- Notebooks and Journals– Notebooks are required for most grade levels, and journals are a necessity to help students stay organized