Student Dress Code
- Shirts: Plain white or blue shirts (polo, oxford, or blouse). No patterns, stripes or logos may be worn.
- Pants, Skirts, Shorts, Skorts, Jumpers: Plain navy blue or khaki skirts, pants, shorts, skorts, or jumpers may be worn.
- Shorts, skorts, jumpers, skirts and dresses must be longer than the tips of the finger when arms are extended at the sides.
- Leggings are only allowed under skorts, shorts, jumpers and/or dresses. Leggings are not allowed as pants. Leggings must be a plain solid color.
- Students should have their shirts tucked in and should wear a belt with their pants/shorts.
- Fridays: Students may only wear their Current red Hollibrook spirit shirt with jeans. (Jeans cannot have holes).
- HBE navy Long Sleeve or red long sleeve shirt may be worn any day with uniform bottoms
- Sweatshirts / Sweaters: No hooded clothing of any kind may be worn during the day. Plain, hoodless sweatshirts or sweaters (no stripes, patterns, logos or hoods) may be worn during class time.
- Outerwear Jackets/Coats (with hoods/hats): May be worn during cold weather and are allowed when coming to and going home from school but must be taken off and stored during the day.
- Out of Dress Code: Students will be sent to the office. CIS and the front office will notify the parents and have them change their clothes.
- If the parents cannot come and deliver clothing, CIS will assist with the change of clothes. If being out of uniform has become a habit for the student; contact CIS - Cindy Rojas. She will work with the child and parent.
- Teachers should follow up with a phone call/note to the parents that day and document in parent contact log.
- Please keep in mind that students can only learn if they are physically comfortable and that comfort levels are different for each individual.
Non-Allowable: (except for special circumstances approved by an administrator)
- No patterns, stripes, or designs on any clothing worn during the day
- No earrings for boys or medium to large hoops or dangling earrings for girls.
- No Wheelies
- No baggy pants or pants worn below the waist
- No make-up
- No hoods on any clothing worn during the day
- No oversized shirts worn outside the pants